Pinnacle Furniture Joins National NEUPC Framework19-01-2018
Pinnacle Furniture are delighted to have been awarded as supplier on the NEUPC Framework for Furniture — Office, classroom, breakout, reception, meeting, conference, café, bistro – Lot No:1.
North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium Ltd (NEUPC) is one of six UK Higher Education purchasing consortia established to deliver and manage a wide range of collaborative framework agreements designed to maximise third party expenditure within the higher education sector.
This is the first year that Pinnacle have entered to be a part of the NEUPC furniture framework and we are also incredibly happy to have been ranked 2nd overall on pricing with the framework, which we believe demonstrates our commitment to providing quality products at a reasonable and competitive price.
The NEUPC framework was tendered on behalf of these organisations:
- NEUPC (North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium)
- SUPC (Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium)
- LUPC (London Universities Purchasing Consortium)
- NWUPC (North Western Universities Purchasing Consortium)
- HEPCW (Higher Education Purchasing Consortium Wales)
- APUC (Advanced Purchasing for Universities and Colleges)
- CPC (The Crescent Purchasing Consortium)
- TUCO (The Universities Catering Organisation Purchasing)
Joining the framework marks the next exciting step of Pinnacle breaking into the higher education market, as well as already serving Schools and Colleges across the UK.