January 2021 Company Update: Covid-1914-01-2021
Following on from the Prime Minister’s announcement on Monday 4th January, we want to reassure you that Pinnacle will continue to offer you the same high-quality and COVID secure service. We have learnt a lot this past year about operating through a pandemic and we are doing all we can as a team to ensure we provide you with the same exceptional service.
We would like to share our current company situation with you:
- Pinnacle is operating as normal, but are following Government advice with the majority of our staff working from home
- This is an uncertain time for every business and industry, but we are a robust and financially stable company with the confidence that we will emerge stronger from these events
- We have excellent IT systems and processes in place that have made the transition to working from home almost seamless
- Our IT support team are on hand 24/7 to ensure no downtime
- All staff are utilising video conferencing and livechat systems, as well as traditional phone calls and emails, to ensure that communication is as quick and efficient as always
- We do not foresee any disruption to the quality or levels of our service that we provide to our clients
- Despite these challenging times, Pinnacle sees this as another opportunity to prove our calibre and adaptability as a trusted supply chain partner
As always, we will keep you fully updated with the latest company developments, as soon as they happen, but should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our website and LinkedIn are being updated continuously with exciting new case studies, blog posts and industry news, so make sure that you keep an eye out or follow us to receive the latest developments from Pinnacle.
From everyone here at Pinnacle, we hope that you and your families stay safe and healthy.