Pinnacle join NEUPC framework for Science Laboratories17-10-2018
Pinnacle Furniture are pleased to announce that we have been awarded as a supplier on the NEUPC framework for Science Laboratories – Lot No:3.
North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium Ltd (NEUPC) is one of six UK Higher Education purchasing consortia established to deliver and manage a wide range of collaborative framework agreements designed to maximise third party expenditure within the higher education sector.
This is the first year that Pinnacle have entered to be a part of the NEUPC Science Laboratory framework and we are also part of the furniture framework.
Lot 3 is available for use by any member institution of the UK Higher Education Purchasing Consortia:
- NEUPC (North Eastern Universities Purchasing Consortium)
- SUPC (Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium)
- LUPC (London Universities Purchasing Consortium)
- NWUPC (North Western Universities Purchasing Consortium)
- HEPCW (Higher Education Purchasing Consortium Wales)
- APUC (Advanced Purchasing for Universities and Colleges)
- and by Further Education institutions that are members of the Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC)
Being part of the framework for Science Laboratories and furniture confirm our commitment to providing high quality, durable furniture to educational establishments. We are looking forward to continue working closely with NEUPC and Universities within the UK.